GOTCHA Bonnaroo Men’s Flip Flops
AVAILABLE SIZES: EUR 40, 41.5, 43, 44, 45, 46.5, 48 Only!
RENEWAL Series By British Footwear Association (BFA-England)
√Blake Stitch Construction Method
√Premium Cow Leather
√Ultra-Bounce Gel Technology™
√Construction Year 2017
√Firm Grip Traction Control
CAUTION ⚠ Extreme Comfort! 💯
1. This Flip Flop is designed for extreme comfort and to relieve you from your foot pain instantly!
2. This Flip Flop is not meant to be used for long walks!
3. Best for Home & Office use! Or if you have to stand for long hours ⏳!
4. Not supposed to be used under water 💦 conditions!
1. Manufacturing of this lot is old hence no liability shall be on us regarding the durability of this article.
2. Most likely issue you are going to receive after use is that there is a borderline made of leather stitched around the GOTCHA flip flop which is likely to be compromised cosmetically, you cannot do anything about that! That cosmetic issue is bearable if compared to it’s price and comfort!
• These Lots are overstock/disputed with compromised packing protocols. Minor cosmetic imperfections can be seen which can be neglected if compared to it’s current retail price and the price at which Brandzshop is offering this product!
• We are NOT the Manufacturers, Designers, Liscence Holders of any brand we sell at Brandzshop. We get these products from Original Liscenced Factories, Auctions or from Bulk Stockists authentic to sell over production/disputed lots based in Vietnam, China, Indonesia, Hong Kong, UK and USA.
• Whatever you are buying from us are at the cheapest Wholesale Rates Across Pakistan and NO Liability shall incur regarding the durability of the product. We strive utmost to get best possible products with highest durability and stability in performance as we want to progress and it is only possible when you give good quality articles at best possible prices.
• Select your Sizes Very Carefully because there will be NO Exchange/Refund/Return once the item is sold. This is because we are already working on lowest possible profit margins.